Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Damn, there really is a light at the end of the dark gloomy tunnel.

So I came into class thinking, right I'm going to do this today, I am going to be focussed, prepared and dedicated to nearly finishing this adventure they call "Web Design". So with my focusses, prepared and dedicated self. I managed (notice how I say managed, trust me its hard to get Sir's attention in a class full of screaming teenagers) to get Sir's attention and make him re-tell me what to do. Thankfully today I was able to retain the information he was telling me. You see, if you tell yourself your going to do something, you will do it!

Anyways I've put everything onto Dreamweaver and i have no started to fill up my fashion and arts page. Because I finally got my content and my lil scrolly thing (I will upload photos soon). So yeah, all is swell, good in the hood. AMAZING!

You can get some love, peace & hairgrease this time

No comments:

Post a Comment