Monday, 11 January 2010

11/01/10 Chilling With The MacCorny

So here I am in lesson taking pictures of myself in my new hat and Mr.Scollins just burst through the doors, not only distracting me admiring my face but making me move enabling the picture to be blurred! Now I know, I know that I'm not really supposed to be writing about this and knowing my luck which is the Kalan Bailey luck, Mr.Scollins (which isn't his name) will read this.

Soo urm, Hi Sir! How are you? :D

Now with the real work,
In todays lesson me and my fellow cool kid Kathryn MacCorny was assigned the job to discuss the stupidity of GSM! Urm, so yeah thats what we did/done and still, yes STILL haven't presented it to our some what wonderful class.

Im signing out, Kathryn says "I don't know, ge I-I I just don't know what GSM is". Translation "bye"

Thank you & Please, love & hair-grease :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment